cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADDING NEW FIELDS TO ACTIVITY JOURNAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP GURUS,

I want to add some new fields to activity journal. When I go to IMGCustomer Relationship ManagementTransactionsSettings for ActivitiesActivity JournalAdditional FieldsDefine Additional Fields it gives an error that

"Customer include ' CI_EEW_ACTIVITY_I ' does not contain any fields".

Can any body suggest me how can I add new fields to activity journal?

Thanx in advance

Chinmaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmaya,

Do try to create new fields through EEWB.

But try to get required authorization and approval.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/bd/20b2750ee9eb4eb6805c5a7fa3fc80/frameset.htm

Regards

Yaswanth.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaswanth.K,

Could u tell me wheather I have to create the new field in business transaction or some other programme. I m trying to create fields in eewb but still that error is coming. U have mentioned that authorization and approval is required. can U elaborate that one what type of authorization is required.

Sorry for delay

thanx

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaswanth,

I added these fields in actvity journal template type. It is showing in activity template type but when I want to make it display in template it is not showing in template.

Let me clear u. If u will go to template type there are so many fields like batch, volume, no of sample, returns etc same thing I added my custum field. It should show in product default of template. Can u tell me how it will show in that tab?

And that should show in Activity with product while creating that transaction in CRM 5.0.

Thanx in Advance

Chinmaya