cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on Responsible Purchaser for a Requester or a Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to get the details of responsible Operational Purchaser for a particular Requester or for a Shopping cart ?

Pls advise.

Rgds.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Using the Standard SRM Report - BBP_BW_SC1 you can get the Shopping cart details as per requestor... Attach the transaction to the Role created in PFCG transaction of the Operational Purchaser...</b>

<u>Other related reports are -></u>

BBP_BW_SC2

BBP_BW_SC3

BBP_BW_SC4

<b>Alternatively, you can also look in the GUI Transaction BBP_PD as well as BBP_MON_SC (Monitor Shopping carts web transaction)</b>

Hope this will anser your query.. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thnx for your response.

The transactions indicated by you gives status of SCs per Cost center / Product. I am looking for a report that will tell me the Operational purchaser with whom the SC is currently lying for further processing. It is extremely difficult to find out the same thru' the Organisation structure.

Pls advise.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Unfortunately.. there is no such standard SRM report available ...</u>

May be you can try <b>SWI6</b> <u>transaction</u>, which will give all instances of the Shopping cart for BUS2121 and you can detailed views in this case.

<u>Do let me know.</u>

Regards

- Atul

pvanhoove
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can check also the transaction SWI5, it will give you the current workitem for a user.

Rgds,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

SWI6 transaction gives workflow of the SC till Approval status. In our case the SC gets automatically Approved by the System.

As communicated earlier, Pls let me know if tracing SC beyond this stage is possible.

Rgds / Shekhar.