cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing doc. NET VALUE & TAX FIELD

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN THE BILLING DOCUMENT ,CONDITIONS TAB on wat basis does the net value & tax field gets populated i.e what is the customisation done for that fields

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is depending upon how your pricing procedure build.Netvalue filed basically calculation of Base price-discount+freight etc. where as tax filed is only related taxes.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all after all this discussion i think that the two fields get populated by condition class value in the codition type that is all the prices (b) will get added all the discounts(a) will get subtracted etc and similar in the tax all the condition class with (d) will get populate there

pleaese do tell that m i right r not

Former Member
0 Kudos

addition and subtraction of values based on Plus/minus in condition type..

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to sales & distribution> basic functions>pricing--> define condition types and enter the conditon class as "D" ie taxes and insert appropropriate access sequence.

if answer is OK, award points.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vipin

Its based on your pricing procedure where you have to define what value should come before tax and after tax.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya thats sure that it wud be based on pricing procedure but wat would be the customization in pricing procedure for the system to understand that this is net value & this is tax value

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vipin

System will understand <b>ONLY</b> based on the value you are assigning in the fields "<b>From" and "To".</b>

For example, my sales price would be lke PR00 + 2% of PR00 towards Packing. Now you have to define your pricing procedure in such a way that your duty is PR00 + 2% of PR00. Assume I define "Step 100" for PR00 and "120" for Packing. In the next step, you create one column called "Sub-total" in Step "130" and in "From" tab, you have to give 100 and 120 in "To" tab.

Now for tax calculation, you have to take the "130" step value and assign 130 in both "From" and "To" column. By this way, you have to assign.

Hope this is clear to you now and if so, reward points please.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx to all ur reponses but still if u check in ur systems wat im asking is not exactly replied the fields net value & tax field

is it anything assigning into the subtotal if yes then which one( 1,2,3, a ,b etc )

or it will add all the same condition categories

plz check on ur systems before you give further reply

thanx