cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use of Text elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a window and giving text elements in that window.Now i m Adding a lin of type /E in change editor to use text element.i needed it it to specify text elements in SPRO transaction.

So for that i want to add text elements in Form in SPRO transaction.

Also want to know that is it possible to use condiitons in Text elements?

Suggess me it's Urgent for implement.

<b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>

Thanks

Sanket sethi

Message was edited by:

Alvaro Tejada Galindo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Text elements in SAPscript are the individual text components of a form. In the different windows, you can define text elements with different attributes. For printout, the print program accesses them. Text elements can also contain variables (symbols) and SAPscript control statements.

In simple words, Text Elements are the only way to transfer the data from report program to FORM using WRITE _FORM FM.

Check this link(Very Helpful) :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d6/0db38b494511d182b70000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

You can define the text elements in sap script to group the texts that you want to display...like a condition..

Ex..

/E TEXT1

P1 This is a first text element..

Then use WRITE_FORM function module to call the text element

CALL FUNCTION 'WRITE_FORM'

ELEMENT = 'TEXT1'.

You can also call the write_form function module within a loop..

Check this link(Very Helpful) :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d6/0db38b494511d182b70000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sanket,

You can give the conditions in Text elements in Script.

I think you should not give the text element in the SPRO.Normally we give the form name, program name and Form routine.please check agian

Please repeat your question clearly.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SAP Script.