cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax changes in customer master n material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

my client needs to maintain different tax codes in customer master like 1 for vat 4 %,12 for vat 12.5 % and thn lst n cst like wise how to go about kindly suggest.the issue is urgent ,i will be delighted if answered soon .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are talking about CuPP (Customer Pricing Procedure)

(Sales -Sales Area Data of Customer master)

The pricing procedure is assigned to Sales AreaCuPPDoPP combination

If you want to have multiple CuPP (you can have 36) and give suitable description and do assignment so that the correct pricing procedure is determained at the document level.

But you have to create a lot pricing procedure which is not advisable.

Also make sure you do not change the CuPP of any customer in customer master very often.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tushrin,

Please let me knwo which taxprocedure you are using. Solution is depends on the Tax procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VK11 and maintain utxj and select the key combination as per the need of business and maintain tax codes(taxinj)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushrin,

I think concept has been misunderstood any way......

We use Tax code to categorised taxes i.e. taxable (A1 )and non Taxable.(A0)

Maintained in FTXP

You can better create customer tax indicater ,

1- 4% Vat (can be used in customer master under billing Tab)

2 - 12.5% vat.

similarly Material Tax indicater :

This indicator must defined first ,then you will get it available for choosing it in respective customer and material master.

your VAT and CST must be assigned with country key.(Access sequence for the respective condition will decide the basis for its determination)

I havn"t provided any transaction for configuration . so please go to Img -Sd - taxes

etc

karnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using tax codes in FTXP transaction you can do this for diffrent %,but the condition record for tax should be more specific by using the tax codes.

Regards,

Chandra

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tushrin

You cannot maintain multiple tax codes (lst and cst) for one customer master. You have to maintain a seperate customer master code for that.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi