Did you mean: 

.net components??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

am using

sapb1 2005 b

pl20

I have developed an add-on that is working in my machine in which i have developed.

After that i have created ard and exe for that and tried installed in my machine then also it is working. When i install the same thing in my client machine its saying the following error."FAiled connecting to company database " There is no problem with database because in both the places same database is only being used.

some of the dot net components have to be installed ????

.net framework 2.0 is also there in client machine. i have started the .net services also.

somebody help me in this

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Vaithee,

Some times it happens even when system date dont fall in current company posting period. Try that.

Can you tell the steps or share the code that you used to connect to SBO?

HTH

B Ravi Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your concern

am using usual example coding only for connecting to the company database and am not using anyother thing other than that. and i noticed that the time was different in that machine. I ill check that and get back to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaitheeswaran,

whenever it happen that there is some prob in connecting to company database,,

so you again without installing ur Add-on you have to connect to company database after that you install you Add-on.

Kind Regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur concern in client place .net is not installed.... so i cannot run my coding directly in client place.