cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Dynpro Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone: I'm new to Web Dynpro, and I'm getting an error even though I think I've built the View and Context properly. The stack trace is included below--anyone know what this implies? Thanks!!

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/tc/webdynpro/progmodel/api/IWDEventHandlerId

at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1618)

at java.lang.Class.getConstructors(Class.java:865)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.ControllerHelper.createDelegate(ControllerHelper.java:68)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingInterfaceView.<init>(DelegatingInterfaceView.java:44)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientComponent.displayToplevelComponent(ClientComponent.java:131)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientApplication.init(ClientApplication.java:371)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason for this error is that your Web Dynpro version in the NetWeaver developer studio is newer than the version on the Web AS where you deploy the application.

Please check the service pack numbers and ensure that the NWDS is not newer than the server.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin: thanks for your speedy reply. The NWDS is SP 13, and I'm sure the Web AS is older. Now I need to find the corresponding Web AS (Java Stack) at the Service Marketplace, right?!?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can either update the server or downgrade the NDWS. I believe SP13 is already available, but I am not sure...

Armin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will probably try the Server Upgrade...Thanks!