Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you suggest

former_member189354
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario deals with whenever I receive HTTP Req(asynch) I need to pickup the files from differnet servers and put into another server. Is there anyway I can handle this situation. Note that in HTTP request i will receive IP Address and shared folder name and file name. So that using FTP adapter XI connects to that local system(Using NFS) and get the file and put it into Final FTP Server. Is there anyway, to achiever this. Appreciate for your response.

Regards,

Daniel.LA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daniel,

You will need to create a Integration Process (IP) with logic similar to below

============================

<b>Receive Step</b>

Initial HTTP request received

<b>Mapping Step</b>

Once the message has been received you could use a User Defined Function (UDF) with dynamic configuration to map the URL Parameters from your initial HTTP request

<b>Send Step</b>

Unfortunately, I do not know a way to dynamically set Server, Directory and Filename for your Sender file Adapter

But this should work - In a scenario that I did a while ago and to control when the Sender file Adapter picks up a particular file, I created a Send step to place a trigger file onto a particular Interface Server. You can set up a Receiver Determination with conditions (maybe from your URL Parameters) to call your different source Business System (5 source servers means 5 conditions) depending on the input message.

As you will be aware the Sender file Adapter will continually poll its source server and directory at your configured interval. So this method is to control when the source data file is to be picked up.

Each Interface Server runs a scheduled batch file (say each minute) which checks for the trigger file. When the trigger file is found the batch file copies the required file (that you want to load into XI) to the Server and directory set up in one of your Sender File Adapters (5 source servers means 5 Sender file adapters). The batch file will then delete the trigger file

<b>Receive Step</b>

Once the required file is in the correct directory the Sender file adapter will pick it up and deliver it back your IP in XI (you may want to correlate the Receive Step and Send Step)

<b>Mapping Step</b>

Transform data if required

<b>Send Step</b>

Once again you could generate different message interfaces based on the URL Parameters from the initial input message.

You can again set up a Receiver Determination with conditions (maybe from your URL Parameters) to call your different destination Business System (5 destination servers means 5 conditions) depending on the input message

============================

I hope this is of assistance

Regards,

Mike

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

havent really worked on http scenario but what i think is BPM could be of help. first recv step for http request to trigger bpm and 2 or more recv steps for picking the file followed by other IP nodes ending with send