cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letter of Credit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Prof,

I have one issue! When i assign the Financial Document in Delivery at header level in Financial Processing Tab Page and after PGI and after Creating the Billing Document,But stil The Open Value in Financial Document is not Updating

If i assign the same Financial Document Number in Order at Header/Item Level and After PGI & Billing Doc creation Then the open values in Financial Document is Updating..

If Any body knows the solution for the above said Issue,Then please let me know...

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shafi

If I am correct, Financial Document would be assigned to Sale Order. Check whether you have assigned in sale order.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

The Fin Doc can be assigned at sales order(Header/Item Level) And as well as In Delivery(At Header Level)...

When i assign at sales order then the system is triggerring the Fin Doc Value,But the system not triggerring when i assign in delivery...

Regards

Message was edited by:

shafi ahmed

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shafi

Since both the field value is same (LCNUM), I dont think you can assign it in delivery rather it should have been assigned in sale order.

Apart from SAP rule, if you think of general logic, normally what we do for LC shipments. We will keep track of LC details only against sale order.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I do agree your logic.But why the SAP STD have given the option of assigning the Fin Doc in Delivery at header level.....? As per my understanding to the SAP Fin Doc process that Once the sales order is confirm and Stil the LC has to be created and the customer requested delivery date is after one month,Then once the LC has been created after the order Then we can assign Fin Doc in Delivery..

Even the system is showing the assignment of delivery doc to the Fin doc But the values are not updating in Fin Doc....

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could be probably because you don't have any price (credit price) at the delivery level. If you had any credit price at the delivery it would have updated the LC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

Thanks a lot for reply...could you help me "The setting In copy control"So that the system copies the price from sales order into delivery....

In my present delivery screen(Header/Item Level) the Condition Tab page is blank..

Regards

Md Shafi Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thanks a lot for reply...could you help me "The setting In copy control"So that the system copies the price from sales order into delivery....

In my present delivery screen(Header/Item Level) the Condition Tab page is blank..

Regards

Md Shafi Ahmed

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shafi,

The financial document has to be assigned only in the sales order at item/header level. It will not be passed if you do it at delivery level. This is the standard functionality of SAP. Please modify your process to make sure that the fin. document is passed in SO only.

Reward points, if helpful.

Regards,

Gaurav Grover