cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price error

Former Member

Dear Gurus

i would like to know from where the price is determined in purchase order automatically coz when i create a purchase order an automatic price of 200 is determined, but i have a different price in info record and condition record, the previous document price was 298 and still when i create PO 200 is determined. i have a contract maintained for 200 eur but the target qty was delivered

can anyone pls help in finding solution

regards

john

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

Generaly preference for price islike Info record/Contract,Last PO price and then manualy

Check what validity period u have maintained for info record and contract

If u have active contract in this validity period then price will be picked from there

Vishal....

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all

got it

it was due to an active contract

cheersjohn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The price in PO is highlighted as follows :

System checks for price in Info Record at Purchase Organization level, if not then at Plant level and if not the last Purchase Order and if not then you have to give it manually. Now if you are referring a contract in PO then the contract price is picked up or it may so happens that you have created a release order (PO) for 200 price prior to this present PO from which the price is being highlighted, although the contract quantity is delivered and it is closed. So it might be picking up from PO and not Contract.

Please note that the price in Material Master Record is only for Valuation of the said material and it does not bear any impact in PO.

Anand

Message was edited by:

Anand MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the validity of item in contract and also check valuation price in accounting view of material master.

Thanks

suresh