cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical Reimbursement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our client is having a requirement of Medical Reimbursement, the following are the conditions for that

1. Employer will give a fixed amount( Rs. 20000/-) Pa to all the employees

2. Employee can reimburse this amount at any time and ‘N’ no of times in a year but he should not exceed his limit (i.e Rs 20000/-)

3. Every time when he applies it should be deduct from his total amount of benefit

So pl. tell me how can I process this and what all the Infotypes are required for this.

Regards,

Sushma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi check the INMED function in INN1 schema. Moreover the following points might help u to fis the issue.

The options for parameter settings are:

' ' - When no parameters are passed to the payroll function, the system reads the Exemptions Infotype (0582) MDA Subtype while processing the exemption. This is the default parameter.

X - Ignore Exemptions Infotype (0582) MDA Subtype entries.

If you do not pass a parameter to this payroll function, Medical Exemption is the minimum of:

1. Total payments made for each component in the financial year.

2. Maximum limit of the exemption against each component as configured in the table view Taxability of wage types (V_T7INT9).

3. Total amount of medical bills submitted as proofs and entered in the Exemptions Infotype (0582) MDA Subtype.

If you pass the parameter X to this payroll function, Medical Exemption is the lesser of 1 and 2, above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check transaction - HRCLM0002.

Regards,

Manoj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you throw some light on this TCode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried that T code it is for Benefits, but I am not getting how can we process through that T code.

can you pl. tell me the process.

Regards,

Sushma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This component calculates the tax exemptions against Medical Reimbursements.

You can give Medical Reimbursements to your employees in the following ways:

· By specifying an annual (normally, but not necessarily) amount for Medical Reimbursement and making payments against claims submitted by the employee.

· By giving the employee a certain amount as medical allowance on a monthly or a periodic basis.

Whenever an employee submits the bills for medical exemption as proof, you must create an Exemptions infotype (0582), MDA subtype record for the employee. You can create a record for each bill submitted by the employee or you can create a record by cumulating all the bills, submitted as proof for medical exemption.

You can make the payments for Medical Reimbursement through the Basic Pay infotype (0008), Recur. Payments/Deds. infotype (0014), Additional Payments infotype (0015) or Additional Off-Cycle Payments infotype (0267).

REWARD POINTD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pl. tell me Where can I specify the annual amount and when I enter the amount in 582 how it will deduct from the total amount.

Regards,

Sushma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The system stores the Medical Exemption that is brought forward from the previous employer in the Input Table against the Previous Employment Medical Exemption wage type (/4V6). Medical reimbursement payroll function (INMED) reads the Exemptions infotype (0582), MDA subtype record, the Input Table and the Cumulative Results Table, and generates the Medical Reimbursement Exemption wage type (/3M1).

Reward points