cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If i do delivery,,,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi fnds,

If i do delivery wot will happen in the system?

If i do picking wot will happen in the system?

When do i delivery,,,if i have a stock then only i can i do delivery...

if i have a stock ,shall i do firest picking(LT03) then delivery9VL01N)?

if i do wot will happen.............Please it's very urjent ,,,

Waiting for Quick responce

Regards

raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Delivery is done after Sales Order Creation. First of all, the delivery qty is taken by the system. Then, you have to do picking by putting the qty in the picking tab and putting the value in picking column. Picking will block the material and nobody can use the material from here. Make sure that the delivery qty and picking qty is same. Then you can do PGI by clicking on PGI button at the right top.

Reward points, if helpful.

Regards,

Gaurav Grover

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you do delivery (pgi)cost is flown to accounting document and this will be traked for COPA reporting and at the same time COGS a/c will debited and FG a/c will credited.

If your stock is warehouse managed then you have to do picking and confirm picking by using LT03 transaction,then rest of the process is same as above.

Above is the difference of both.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

If u do the delivery The ware house stock is decreased by the the stock that delivered to the Customer.

COGS(Cost of goods sold) Account was debited .And Finished products A/C Credited.

If u maintain any serial numbers the status is updated.

Stock requirement list is updated.

Suppose if u enable the Ware house management first u do the VL01N and save.Note:Here picking field is gray in colour.

next LT03(Automatic picking from ware house),save.

Now open the delivery document in change mode VL02N and the system automaticaly pick the quantity.Now do the PGI. and Billing.

If u dont use the T.Code LT03, De activate warehouse Mgt. at plant wise.

<b>ImgEnterprise structuredefinitionAssignmentlogistics execution--select'Assign warehouse number to plant/sto.loc'</b>.

Here select u r plant storage loc anb warehouse number. and delete it.

Now no need to use LT03.

Reward points if it helps.

vas.v.s

Message was edited by:

v.s.vas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My qw is,

Can i do picking then next delivery ????????

if it is not why

Waiting for quick responce

Regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

LT03 (transfer order) will be used to pick the material from the warehouse. If you activated the WM module and maintained stock in the ware house, you need to do LT03 after creating a delivery and before PGI.

If you are not using warehouse , the you can enter the pick quantity in the picking tab in the delivery and do the PGI.

Hope you are clear.

Prase