cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Invoice list from different Pricing procedures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We have a situation where we service multiple locations of a customer via different channels - the customer had different pricing procedures in the 2 channels but since the payer is the same, they want an invoice list for the entire services. In the standard functionality, if the pricing procedure is the same, the invoice list splits. We do not carry any pricing in the invoice list and it is merely a compendium of the net value plus taxes.

Is there any way around this? How can we create one invoice list even though the underlying bills may have different pricing procedures and different disctibution channels?

Also, if anyone know what else can cause the invoice split, appreciate it so we can figure out how to manage it.

Appreciate any help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yogesh

If data from the related reference documents differs in the header fields of the billing document, the system will automatically split the invoice.

An order contains terms of payment at header as well as item level. These are stored only at header level in the billing document, however. If there are different terms of payment in the reference documents, an invoice split will always be made.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, everyone. I did check everything and the only different is the pricing procedure which are different. But they will be different, yet we need to combine the 2 invoices in one invoice list. Is it possibly via any user exit or different copy controls?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Yogesh

In <b>VTFL</b>, for the combination of Billing and Delivery, assign "<b>001</b>" copy control in the field "Copying requirements".

I think, this should work for you.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

It is 001 already. Let me explain the issue in more details:

1. There is a Payer linked to one sold to in one sales area

2. 2 different orders with different order types are created with this sold to and payer. The orders thus created have different pricing procedures because the PP determination for the order types are different

3. These PPs roll over to the bill - we have order related billing, not delivery related

4. Hence, 2 different invoices create with different pricing procedures

5. Now, since the payer is the same the customer wants ONE invoice list for all these bills serviced via the different order types

6. We can't create one consolidated invoice because the pricing procedures of the underlying bills differ

Looking up OSS, I find only these header fields, even if different, will NOT cause the invoice list split, all others will.

VBRK-KNUMV

VBRK-NETWR

VBRK-MWSBK

VBRK-VBELN

VBRK-RFBSK

VBRK-ERNAM

VBRK-AEDAT

VBRK-ERDAT

VBRK-ERZET

VBRK-KALSM (Pricing procedure) is not a part of the above list and apparently, it will cause the split. I need a solution to this - i.e. even if KALSM differs, it should still consolidate the bills into one invoice list. We do not carry any pricing in the invoice list so the effect on the pricing of the invoice list does not arise.

Appreciate any help!

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check n hte copy control from sales order to billing if u have defined a rule for invoice split

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Check your billing date for different invoices.It can also cause invoice split.

In your case it should be same.

Regards

Karan