Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the following startegiesD< 1000

E< 10000

F<=999,999,999

G>=999,999,999

totatlly 11 such

Now the problem

I have created a PO with total net price 10000 initially. I released it, works fine.The strategy is D

Then I realise that the PO is wrong. So I go ahead and add a new line item with price for 1000,000,000 and save it. Now the strategy changes to G.

But the PO is still wrong. So I go back to the PO, delete the first line item and for the second line item the price is changed to 10000. Now the total price is 10000 (by changing the PO quantity). So the strategy should be D. But when I save it the strategy doesnt change to D. It stays G. Can you tell me where the issue is and what is wrong.

I looked into the config. Looks fine. The one this I noticed is that the characteristics for the net value is maintained

as for D< 1000

E< 10000

F<=999,999,999

G>=999,999,999

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the release indicator. It is set to 6 and value change % to 25

But the issue is

1) Created a PO and released it. (works fine)

2) Made a change to the PO (Strategy updates fine)

3) Realize that the PO net value is still wrong...so go back to the PO and make a change again, strategy does not update (it updates only after I release the old strategy and they dont want to have to release it again).

Thanks for all the help.

mayp

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the SPRO>Define release procedure for PO>Release indicator>in changable column select 4 or 6 as value and then check

Imposing of new release strategy after change is controlled from changable indicator

Please check

BR

Diwakar

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

CHeck the configuration for details of "Release Indicator" assigned in your configuration. Is there the correct option what should happen when values are changed...

Regards