cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get image from MIME folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts!!

I am doing the WebDynpro Exercise on /docs/DOC-8661#22 [original link is broken] [original link is broken].

I put the images files to be shown with the UI elements in srcmimesComponents<package folder> in my workplace, gave the source of the pictures in the layout setting of the UI elements.

However, I am not getting the images in the UI elements.

I want some hints on the place to put the image files.

I have put the images in the above mentioned folder of the workplace, but when I check the navigation view of the project, I cannot see those imagefiles in srcmimesComponents<package folder>.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

regards,

sudeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudeep

The procedure you are following in copying the images into src\mimes\Components\<package folder> is absolutely correct, but you are saying that you are not able to see those in navigation tab, then do one thing . directly nagivate through the

src\mimes\Components\<package folder> in your navigation tab and try to paste in image there only.

remember one thing. the image name is CASE SENSITIVE . and you need to specify the extension along with the image name in the SOURCE property of the ImageUIElement.

CLOSE YOUR PROJECT AND REOPEN THE PROJECT . and then go through navigation tab and see. now you can see those images

Best Regards

Chaitanya.A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you.

The image is visible.

Regards,

sudeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy and paste the image to the folder mentioned by you from the Navigation View.

In the image source specify the name of the image pasted with the extension.

Only the name is enough no path needed .

Additionally you can select images from sapIcons folder.

Regards

Ayyapparaj