cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI automatically invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

It is possible to create the invoice automatically after you press the bottom "post good issue" at the delivery?

Thanks in advance and regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

You can create a BDC program based on the transaction VF04.

The same BDC program can be scheduled Hourly/Daily hrough transaction SM36 based on your requirement.

This will create the Billing automatically for your PGI.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

can u elaborate a littele bit more.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

You can goto transaction SHDB and press the button new recording.

The system will ask you for the transaction code.You can put "VF04" and then put the data in the selection screen of VF04.

You can tick the check box delivery related which means the system will select the document pending for billing and for which deliverey has already been done.

After completing the recording,you can take help of ABAPer as he will put that recording program in the background in transaction SM36.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

Can you tell me the total process step by step as it is very urgent for me.

Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

Why we need to create new BDC program program to create billing document.

We can run billing due list report periodically. we can schedule this program to run every 5 minutes with desired variants.

I have worked on similar requirement. but my reuirement can not be fullfileld with the billing due list report. so i have to written coding for this.

Till version 5 SAP has not given enhancement point provision in satndard program. Its like user exit.

from Version 6 onwards SAP has given enhancement point provision. it means u can write code at this level.

after completing the PGI, system updated all status tables (VBUK and VBUP) after updating the tables before leaving delivery program SAP has given enhancement point provision, here we have called standard SAP BAPI to create billign document.

Please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ugamesh,

can u tell me the process step by step?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ugamesh,

We need the same requirement as like yours for billing document creation,after creating PGI immediately...Can u give the Enhancement provision u have done and corresponding u have used for creating billing doc BAPI....

your help much appreciated......