cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we create a workflow in Solution Manager for Tester Worklist ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Actually I have a requirement to create a workflow in solution manager.

The requirement is to create a workflow for issue log(tester worklist). As soon as a new issue (support message) is created then the wf should get triggered and send out a mail to the resp. person. It just a sending a mail between issue creater and responsible person.

Can anyone please let me know if we create a wf in Solman or not ? If so please provide me some related buss. obj for that. thanks

Is there any standard workflow (or similar to that) to make it automatic ? Once the message is created then a mail to the responsible person should go.

Grateful to your help.

Srithan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks Very Much for your valuable responces. Unfortunately I couldnot find the proper solution for it since I wanted to learn this. But I handover this to my SolMan consultant telling him that I am unable to get it. and this is some kinda settings should be done by a solman or CRM consultant.

Regards,

Sri

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The same triggering mail is achieved in Solution Manager through actions. Go to tcode SPPFCADM select applicaiton CRM_ORDER and click on Define action profiles and Actions.

Then select action profile SLFN0001_ADVANCED and check the action definition, where you will see a list of actions, the action SLFN0001_ADVANCED_MAIL is the one for sending mail.

Hope this solves your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

Thanks for reply.

You meant to say we can achive this without going for workflow ?

In that case can you please bit more brief so that I can explain my leads. I am very new to SolMan and I am not able to explain with the info you have provided.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

Sri

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its a mail intimation. For change of status, they need to login to Solution Manager and open the particular message to check the status.

Similarly mail action can be triggered with any event with the Actions in Solution Manager.

Did you check the TCODE that I mentioned.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Raguraman,

I am unable to check those tcodes as I havenot got the authorizations for those. after several mails I got some basic wf developer tcode access. I am not sure whether I have to create a new workflow for this or I can go with some built-in technology to send mail when a new message (tcode: stwb_work) is created.

can raguraman or anyone please help me on doing this ?

if the solman has provided the standard for sending mails when a new message is created/changed to the responsible person.

grateful for your help

Regards,

srithan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

I did check the Tcode that you have mentioned and found as you said. But I was not able to do anything after that. as you said I can see that action but what actually I need to do over there to get the mail as soon as a new message is created. Can you please provide the actual procedure.

grateful for your help.

regards

sri

Message was edited by:

Reddy

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

stwb_work I guess, is for testing, how do you relate that with workflow?

As I said, actions is the standard way provided by solution manager for trigerring mails in servicedesk.

Check <a href="/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message weblog.</a>

This should solve your problem.

--Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

Thats where I got stuck. I am not sure whether I can develop a workflow for this or not. The lady who is looking for this is too busy and not able to find time to go through this customizing. Can I do this without any problems?

I can see the BO for this but not sure whether that can solve my issue or not.

Hope I found her today to fix this. I have given a hint to go through the customizing but seems she is not interested.

Thanks Ragu,

Srithan