cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trading Contract (WB21): account assignment for subsequent PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

does anybody have experience with the global trade / trading contract functionality? It's from the retail package, and we want to set up a two-sided trading contract (drop shipment). I.e. in transaction WB21, I fill in all sales and purchase relevant data, but when I try to release the trading contract (to create sales order and purchase order), I get no account assignment and item category entry in the purchase order item line.

So my question is: where do I do the settings for the PO in the trading contract? I didn't find it in the trading contract customizing wb2b_cus ... and when I look in standard SPRO --> Materials Management, I don't get the link to the trading contraact. Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi, sorry it's not about the copy control of Trading Contracts themselves.

Until now i only found a workaround that we changed the setting of "project" to "hidden", then the PO is created with account assignment category "X", with the agreement that the acc ass cat "X" is only used for this process.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Niels

I am not sure whether the link will be of helpful to you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/89/1b082234ea11d6b1ec00508b5d5211/frameset.htm

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi