cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIFSTK01 BOM levels

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am CIFing some BOMs from R/3 to APO. The requirement is that some levels of BOM must be removed using the user exit CIFSTK01.

I have created a model for that and kept a break point in the

user exit .when i activate the model the control does not stop at the break point in the user exit.

What input must be passed from CFM1 or is this the right user exit ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi - you are using the wrong user exit - what you are using if for the transfer of stock. I will assume that you are trying to send a BOM via a PDS (selecting BOM in CFM1). For PPDS there is a BADI in R3 and in APO there is one BADI for PPDS and one for SNP. Create an implementation of CUSLNTRTO_ADDIN and set your breakpoit there. Execute BOM transfer of PPDS to hit your breakpoint. I suspect you will need to be creative to do this. If you need to manilupate the SNP PDS then this will be more tricky as you lose some availablilty of data once it is transferred to APO. Are all the components of your BOM's being sent to APO? Why do you want to filter these in a BADI?

Regards

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The user exit CIFSTK01 seems to be more relevant for stock related data. If you are looking for BOM related data I think you can explore the user exits CIFPPM01.

Thanks.