cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing scales based on cumulative quantity - Year-To-Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently, my company uses standard pricing except that the pricing condition records are maintained either in ‘GM’ and KG’ as the unit of measure as and when required. These conditions also have scales driven pricing during order processing. Under a specific business scenario there are certain customers who do business based on the total cumulative quantities ordered Year-To-Date (YTD). Considering the current pricing set up, is there a way to set up pricing (under configuration or condition records) that will be driven off the cumulative quantities for a specific customer/material combination for total quantities ordered until YTD.

For example, if a customer ordered a product on a regular basis and it hit an YTD total cumulative quantity, then a certain price should be set. Once the total cumulative value crosses the set quantity threshold, the system should price and order at a lower rate for any quantity above that set threshold.

An example of such a scenario is mentioned below:

Total Orders for YTD = 100 orders

Total quantity YTD (100,000.00 units) ordered = $10,000.00

Total quantity YTD (> 100,000.00 units) ordered = Price should be set at $9,500.00

And so on.......

I looked up configuration but I am not certain how to proceed with this scenario considering regular pricing that is done today. Can someone guide me as to how is it possible to maintain condition records based on cumulative quantities for YTD or if there is some config setting that I am missing to make this work? A quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks

A. Makarla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think u can try with PR02 condition type which is of graduated price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

I will try this out. If I remember correctly this did not work especially since we are using the same base condition across the board. I may have to try copying this standard condition and re-assigning it accordingly.

Thanks for the suggestion

Anirudh