cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO DP: mapping to 9ADPDANT in transaction /sapapo/tscube

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using APO DP V5.

In transaction /sapapo/tscube, I want to load data from an InfoCube into the standard proportional factor key figure 9ADPDANT. But I cannot assign this key figure to my planning area, so cannot use it in the transaction.

Can anyone advise here?

Thanks,

Bob Austin, Atos Origin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suppose you meant APODPDANT key figure.

This key figure is always calculated by the system using report /SAPAPO/RMDP_SHARE_MANAGER. You cannot 'populate' this KF yourself from a Infocube. You can however control the APODPDANT KF to be generated based on your specific keyfigure in your Infocube.

Hence the best you can do in your case is, to check out the report mentioned above and use your specific KF in your Infocube as basis for generating the APODPDANT. This results in proportional factors being generated which will be stored in APODPDANT. You can then assign this APODPDANT as proportional factor for any of your KFs using P Type disaggregation.

Hope this helps.

Srinidhi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

9ADPDANT is not even available to be picked up in planning area definition. It is not meant to be loaded directly and is expected to be system generated. I would rather ask you to construct a copy of that key figure and use it in your planning area.