cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how i get bkpf-belnr after MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, i need to get the FI document number after executing the transaction MIRO.

i can't take it with UE, because the FI document number will be create, but during the normal execution of MIRO, this number (bkpf-belnr) dasn't exist yet.

Thanks in advanace. SK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergio.

So If Iam understanding this right, you would like to obtain the Document # and use it to execute a custom program of yours. You'd break out of this custom program upon saving the invoice in MIRO.

This ain't possible, you cannot use the document # unless the document is saved, you can use the save trigger to obtain the document # and externall call your program.

What you can do otherwise is to build a Z-table and use the save trigger to populatethe Z- table. use teh table in your program and see if it works.

An other way is to read the current level/ # from FBLN and lock the invoice transactions until it is saved so that the document # is not used meanwhile if there is an other person executing MIRO or MIR7 etc.. and you can continue with what'er you are doing..

Former Member
0 Kudos

>Hi,

>

>After completing you MIRO operation, Concatenate the BELNR ( RBKP ) and the >GJAHR ( RBKP ) together and pass it to AWKEYof BKPF as 51000006102007 >and get the BELNR of BKPF.

>

>Regards,

>

>DilliB

Re: Hi, when i finish the MIRO Transaction, i can access to BKPF table i get the document number (belnr) its as you told, but i need to get this number automatly and execute a program (using a User exit or a Badi) in MIRO transaction.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to SU01

enter the user id

click on change

click on parameters

enter IVFIDESPLAY in paramater ID

X in Paramater value

save

Now when ever this user will save MIRO he will get both IV NO and ACC doc no

U will get both IV no and accounting document no in message and u can use this in ur User exit or Badi

Hope this will solve the issue

Reward expected if you find solution good

thankx regards

Umakant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry i put it IVFIDISPLAY and appaears. But isnt my problem. I need to execute a program whit this number automatly when the transaction MIRO finished, and with a UE i havent got this number yet. u understand my problem?

thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After completing you MIRO operation, Concatenate the BELNR ( RBKP ) and the GJAHR ( RBKP ) together and pass it to AWKEYof BKPF as 51000006102007 and get the BELNR of BKPF.

Regards,

DilliB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, when i finish the MIRO Transaction, i can access to BKPF table i get the document number (belnr) its as you told, but i need to get this number automatly and execute a program (using a User exit or a Badi) in MIRO transaction.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

Please specify your actual requirement for determining the BKPF-BELNR.

so that we can help you more & give the solution accordingly

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergio,

Can you tell me what you intend to do vis-a-vis Business requirement. BKPF is not the only table , there are others as well, but if you could shed somemore light in this, It'd help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan, I need to get the document number before finish the transaction MIRO. When i save i can break this transaction whith a User Exit and the document didnt exist yet. When it finished how i get this number automatly to execute a program with this?

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

This 'd generate only upon saving the document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i know, but in transaction MIRO i save it, and i get result = document number.

When MIRO finished i can see in BKPF this number, but i need to exececute

a program when MIRO finished (automatly) ...from a UE o something..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I belive you want to know what is the IV no and its Accounting document no when u save miro

go to SU01

enter the user id

click on change

click on parameters

enter IVFIDESPLAY in paramater ID

X in Paramater value

save

Now when ever this user will save MIRO he will get both IV NO and ACC doc no

Hope this will solve the issue

Reward expected if you find solution good

thankx regards

Umakant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umakant i havent got this parameters.

if u read my responses you can see and understand my problema with this.

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

its a parameters tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i find it. but this not solucionate my problem. i need this doc number (bkpf-belnr) before finish MIRO.

thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

may i know which user exit used for this?