cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System delta pull config

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get an error when testing my BW system connection that the delta pull might not be configured for my system. where and how do I configure system delta pull in the portal?

Thank you!

Kr,

hilde

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hilde,

I know the delta pull mechanism only from Universal Worklist (see SAP Library section <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/eb/101fa0a53244deb955f6f91929e400/frameset.htm">Enabling Delta Pull Mechanism</a>). There you can specify the period of time after which the UWL should refresh the cached work items retrieved from a certain backend system.

To configure the delta pull settings of a system used by UWL go to:

=> System Administation => System Configuration => Universal Worklist & Workflow => Universal Worklist Administration

Select your system and click the "edit" button to see the current configuration.

Best regards,

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

However, what you describe is exactly what I do when I receive the delta oull system error...

Hilde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hilde,

well, the backend system connected to the UWL has to support the delta pull mechanism. By the way why do you want to connect your BW system to UWL? UWL is supposed to be connected to workflow systems.

Best regards,

Martin

Answers (0)