Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a new line item for an outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

Is there any FM or BAPI to add a new line item to an existing outbound delivery. I cannot use BDC.....so please help me.

Thanks in advance,

Siri

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check this bapi.......... might be useful for you

BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE

check this below link also

0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried both the FMs but it didn't worked....Can you please provide the parameters for the FM?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

you can check the fm documentation in SE37............

0 Kudos

Hey....

I look at the Fm Coding which looks at the sales order for the line item, but as per rek I have to update the Delivery note with the additional line item regardless of the sales order.

So I think this Fm doesn't work....Is there any other FM or BAPI ?

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hey sirisha,

Thats the correct bapi i guess... if you want u can refer the below link for further info and sample code.........

~~Guduri

0 Kudos

Hi,

Even using sample code there is an error which is raised by the FM SHP_QUANTITY_CONSISTENCY_CHECK in BAPI_OUTB_DELIVERY_CHANGE. This is raising error with message type VL & # 004 & 268....

Plz help me with this issue..

0 Kudos

Hi,

I resolved that issue .....but now iam getting a new error with msg type VL & # 216 that item doesn't exists.....Plz help me....its urgent

Thanks

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sirisha,

you can do with BAPI what you can do manually. Not much more.

Probably the delivery type or the item type used is not configured to be used without reference to an order.

Please check with business guys what the process will allow.

Try the process manually. If succesful, the programming for the BAPI won't be difficult.

Regards,

Clemens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried manually to insert an additional line item where there was no error, but when I am using the BAPI it is checking with sales order whether line item exist or not...this was the reason I am getting error.

Actually I wanna insert an additional line item without reference to sales order...

Help me.