cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Sold-to-Part & THREE Ship-to-Parties in One SO-How to configure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Peers,

My requirement is like this:

Sold-to-Party is one and one sales order is created for the qty. of 250 each. Out of these 250 each we have to send as follows:

Ship-to-party 01 -

> 100

Ship-to-party 02 -

> 50

Ship-to-party 03 -

> 100

All three Ship-to-Parties are at different places.

I know that only one Ship-to-party can be given but I am not able to give more than one Ship-to-Party in the Item level also. The Error message is coming like this:

“Partner function WE can only occur 1 times in procedure N (Sales Document Item)

Message no. VPD012”

I looked into the Procedure “N” for the function WE and it is only one time. How can I put more than one WE functions in the procedure “N” or any other procedure?

Is it that I have to create in a different account group?

Or

This can be done by the “Subsequent Outbound delivery Split”?

Or

I have to make three different Sales order for three different Ship-to-parties?

However, I have assigned these three ship-to-parties to the Customer.

Please help to solve this Problem. If anybody has any detailed document please send to my mail ID <b><REMOVED BY MODERATOR></b>.

Regards

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Why don't you first update ur Customer record with all the ship to parties in partner function, and then create the sales order.

Also please check with the Characterstics of the Partner Function in the Partner Determination procedure used in ur case (Whether it is maintained as Non - Changeble).

Please check and confirm.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

Thank you for your reply. I have already assigned all ship-to-parties to the customer i.e sold-to-party.

I also checked that in Patrner determination procedure "N" the ship-to-party is marked "M" i.e mandatory not "N" i,e. not changeable.

However, I got the solution. It is not possible to assign more than one Ship-to-party in one item. I have to create three different line items for the same material and then I can assign different ship-to-part at each item level.

Once again thank you for your reply.

Jans