cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table/ Fields for Valuation Class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am trying to download into excel sheet the following data to do an analysis as how to reduce the number of valuation classes that are there currently....

Material Type

Material Group Number

Material Group Name

Valuation Class Number

Valuation Class Name

Exp/ Rev from Consignment - AKO

Consignment Payables - KON

Inventory - BSX

Offsetting - GBB

GR/ IR Clearing - WRX

Is there a table/ tables where I can take these data out from or any report that would help me in getting this data.

Please help me on this.

Thanks.

regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tables T025, T025K, T030

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

try this -

Go to tcode OMWB.

Select the menu path Options>Simulation>Input Mode

Select "Input of valuation class

Hit the button "Simulation"

Here, enter plant, valuation class and select appropriate movement.

click Account Assignment. Next screen will give you complete detaisl that you are looking for except the material group...this has nothing to do with account determination for a stock item so...

In the output screen, using forward arrow, you can see for other parameters also without leaving the transaction or going back to initial screen. This is a way for your "learn while you research" in an efficient manner.

Another way is:

MBEW gives you conents on valuation classes for materials you already created

OMBW -->Where used list for G/L accounts button when hit, you will see all the details of G/Ls etc...for a company code if you want..(you may leave valuation area blank)

It will show:

Companycode, Valuation class,TR/Event key, with description,Chartof accounts,valuation grouping code, modifier,G/L and description. what else is required...all in one place!

Regards