cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the Netweaver components?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru's,

plz help me about NW components.and with explenation.

regards,

reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru,

EP,XI,BI AND CRM,SCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is the web site that is built to help the consultant who is having problem in implimentation, support & while practice. But you are playing is this to gain point Both the reddy. from morning you ask the query & other on replays. this in not fair.

Stop this things immediatly.

pherasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

nothing boss,he asks me his interview questions.but not game.don't think that way.

regards,

reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

You Both Reddy are friends, In one day he ask question & you give the answer. i theing in morning your poiny must me 10 to 20 points for sure. but now yours point is 80+ you are gaining the points from only person. i can clearly see you are making some unwanted dirty game here. if this follows you. some action will be taken for sure. so stop this. now itself.

pherasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

List of Components in NetWeaver:

<u>SAP NetWeaver Application Server</u> – Supports platform-independent Web services, business applications, and standards-based development, enabling you to leverage existing technology assets for Web-services-oriented solutions

<u>SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence</u> – Enables you to integrate data from across the enterprise and transform it into practical, timely business information to drive sound decision-making

<u>SAP NetWeaver Exchange Infrastructure</u> – Delivers open integration technologies that support process-centric collaboration across the extended value chain

<u>SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management</u> – Ensures cross-system data consistency and helps integrate business processes across the extended value chain

<u>SAP NetWeaver Mobile</u> – Provides a "future-proof" mobile run-time environment based on open and flexible technology standards and a powerful development environment for building integrated mobile solutions with native or browser-based user interfaces

<u>SAP NetWeaver Portal</u> – Unifies critical information and applications to give users role-based views that span the enterprise, enabling you to take full advantage of your information resources

<u>SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure</u> – Gives you all the capabilities you need to integrate all automated sensing devices – including RFID readers and printers, Bluetooth devices, embedded systems, and bar-code devices

<u>SAP NetWeaver Identity Management</u> – Addresses access and provisioning issues facing a typical enterprise, creates a new opportunity for integrating business processes, and helps you to integrate systems in a heterogeneous IT environment

Reward if useful.

Redards,

pherasath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru,

thanks for your answer.

regards,

reddy