cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Forms in the EP 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are going to be times when the manager must review the submitted new hire adobe form. When the manger receives a notification in their universal worklist, do you know how the manager will view the adobe form? Will it be necessary for workflow to trigger the adobe form so it appears for the manager or will it be stored in a specific area of MSS and the manager can retrieve the document from there? If workflow needs to make a call, is there a transaction to display the Adobe form?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I assume that you use the ISR/PCR framework when referring to Adobe Hire form.

In this case you have a workflow that generates the work item for the approver and sends it to his/her inbox. The approver can access the work item via UWL. The UWL configuration together with parameters set by the workflow will generate a parameterized URL. Clicking on the work item in the UWL will open the Adobe form to allow the approver to review it and perform necessary actions.

Opening the form simply happens via parameterized URL - you don't need UWL for that if you know how to generate the correct URL; you can also do this via ABAP - login to EP/WD is required though!

Harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. Perfect response. Exactly what I wanted to.....

I gave you full points.

Cheers!!

Answers (0)