SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have to configure the student accounting related activity in SLCM. I am using SAP training material IHE-203. Am I refering the right material and how much it will be usefull for a person who has no idea about the FI-CA module.

This material also instruc that "Student Accounting is covered by the course IHE200. It covers business processes in student accounting (ISPS-CA), fee calculation and sponsoring. This includes functions in master data processing, student

accounting, collection activities."

Please suggest so that I would able to configure the student account related activities.

Thanks and Regards, Sudhir...

2 REPLIES 2

former_member195888
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

- IHE 203 is the new version of IHE 200.

- Generally training material is intended for classroom training - it is not a self-learning material. So don't expect that this approach will be easy.

- I will ask a colleague to contact you with information on the next planned offerings of a student accounting class.

- IHE 203 includes the essential processes of FI-CA. However complementary FI-CA knowledge is usually required. Also you should have some generic knowledge about FI, CO, FM in case you have integration requirements to the general accounting system.

Regards

Joachim

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir

A Student Accounting Training is scheduled for January 21-25, 2008 in Belgium. For details and registration please contact: education.belgium@sap.com

Rgds

Tina