cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling for labor capacity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

While doing production order scheduling labor Work center is not getting schedule,it is showing warning message (No capacity category maintained in work center for scheduling).but i checked in the particular Work center the capacity category is maintain correctly .Because of this problem capacity requirement is not creating for the labor capacity.

please guide to solve this issue

thanks in advance

S.Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you observe the scheduling tab of work center , it has a provision to schedule one of the capacity category.

If you have already made settings for machine work center , you can not schedule the labour capacity.

As per SAP , only machine should be schduled , because machine is a costly resource yhan the labour.

If you want you can do it only labour capacity.

You can schdule only one capacity category.

Hope it is clear.

Regards

YMREDDY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YM REDDY

thanks for your reply

In my case the work center having only labor capacity ,so i want do the scheduling for that capacity only but it is not happening .While doing scheduling it is showing the warning message (Capacity category not defined in work center ).but i defined the labor capacity in capacity tab page(002) and scheduling tab page(002)and work center category 0003.

please help me to solve this issue

thanks in advance

S.Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to make some specific settings in work center.

1) you have to select cpacity category in capacity tab as 002 ( never mind even work center category can be machine also)

2) in scheduling tab you have to selct capacity category as 002 .&

3) you have to give correct formuals required for labour ie in capacity tab std formula is SAP007 & in SAP003 in scheduling tab in Processing formula field.

4) If you have set up also you can give SAP005 in capacity & SAP001 in scheduling tab.

5)If you have shift sequence , you have to configure properly

6) In capcity header screen acive version filed should be filled appropriately.

7) mIn the capcity header screen you have check the box " rlevent to finite scheduling,

Pl,check & try.

If it is solved pl awrd with full pints else pl. update.

Regards

YMREDDY

Answers (0)