Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock infoprovider 0IC_C03 :compression and rollup

former_member249672
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Until today, on my process chain for the stock, just after the loading of 2LIS_03_UM and 2LIS_03_BF, I used to rollup data in the aggregates and then compress (with marker update) every loading older than 3 days.

I detected a problem one day (my aggregates were false but not the infoprovider). The third point of the OSS note 643687 applied so I re-built my aggregates and now everyhting is OK but I'd like to know what I did wrong.

In the order of the process chain, do I have to compress first and then rollup and the contrary. Is the order important ?

The process chain doesn't let me compress first and then rollup so that's why I did rollup first and then compression. But how can I be sure I won't get the problem again ?

Thank you for your answers.

Best regards

Vanessa Roulier.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Rollup after compress is possible if you uncheck compress after rollup in Manage cube screen

In case of noncumulative rollup after compress makes sense

After compression marker update may lost its reference with the last updated timestamp of the requests.

Please check on that

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/how-to%20guides%20...

Regards

N Ganesh

former_member249672
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the management of my infoprovider, the compress after rollup has always been unchecked.

In my process chain, if I first compress and then rollup I have the error message RSMP 015 and 011 telling me that I need first to rollup and then compress (what was done until today).

Where do you check that compress after rollup is unchecked ?

I checked it in the rollup tabs in the aggregates part. And you ?

And in the process chain, there is nothing to check if the compress after rollup is done or not.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards.

Vanessa Roulier

Answers (0)