cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash sales account assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The cash sale account key is EVV but my client is selling the goods from the diffrent sales offices now every sales office has it own GL account for Cash sales.....now what i have done is that i make the a new table in Account assignment with the combination of Sales org, sales office and account key....and assign to the KOFI access sequence. for the normal sales its goin fine but for the cash sales i have diffrent GL account to EVV and it giving me an error.but when i mention EVV in standard table ACCt key which is no 5 so its working properly....So please can any one help me on this procedure.

Regards,

Mohsin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I think you have problem with determination, as you said you have assigned your access sequence ‘KOFI’, but KOFI is an access sequence which is supposed to be used for normal sales. For cash sales we have deferent determination elements and we use ‘CASH’ as the standard access sequence.

Solution-In access sequence ‘CASH’ you should assign your table (005) which contains new field sales office or VKBUR. For determination you go as IMG>>sales and dist>> basic function>> account assignment>> cash account determination>> access sequence

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey in cash account assignment the table 005 dont exist.....so please can u tell me that what r u doing? coz if u r doin cash sales then u will able to need the cash account assignment...........

regards,

mohsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Charles,

It was a beautiful anwser......Thanks lot for helping me...i really appreciate.....

Regards,

Mohsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are welcome

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

i tried to do this but it doesn't work. Table 005 has a field "key accounting" and it isn´t in the field catalog of cash accounting.

Can you help please ?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

first let me make it clear that your issue is not explained quite clear. Anyway as I understand it’s a problem caused by one new filed added in field catalogue. Please check whether, Field for sales office VKBUR exist or not in table KOMCV, KOMKCV, or KOMPCV. As I think sales office is not given in available filed catalogue so you need to do some customizing for that. And you can check whether its ok or not by checking the field in above table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anybuddy help me on this coz this is very critical......