restructuration and reinitialization
I'm new with SAP BW and I've got the following problem.
I need to delete the content of a cube and to reinitialize it.
1. deschedulation of the 2LIS on R3;
2. deletion of the init on the cube;
3. deletion of the data on the cube;
4. deletion of the setup table related to this application on R3;
5. restructuration of the setup table related to this application on R3;
6. init without data on the cube;
7. reschedulation of the 2LIS on R3;
8. restructuration of the created/modified "number of material document" between (2) and (6);
9. full repair on the cube with all the "number of material document".
Now the problem is:
I found that with the first delta there are "number of material document" created/modified between the last 2LIS before (1) and the first 2LIS after (7).
So it seems that the 2LIS never stopped to record created/modified "number of material document".
So I ask You all:
1. Didn't the 2LIS have to sinchronize itself with the last init on the cube?
2. How can I REALLY stop it?
Thanks in advance (and sorry for my english),
i have sent