cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign/Trade data is incomplete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In invoice header i.e. in trade /Customes view there is 'Maintain the mode of transport ".field. If it is not filled then system will show the message foreign trade data is incomplete.

When I fill ModeOfTrnsprt-Border 3(Road) or 2(Rail)and DomestModeOfTransp. 3(road) or 2(rail) then it shows the green colour for system but if I make it 1 (sea) then it makes the red colour.

I have already assigned 1,2,3 to my ctry -IN.

What is the setting & why it is happening.

Kindly replay

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is your country of dispatch?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The destination country is Bangaladesh

Vinod

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear vinod

In invoice go to header and select for trade /Customes.. Maintain the mode of transport and go for geography here u can maintain the Export customs office...

Plese refer SAP notes 313188/354222

rewards if it helps

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I fill ModeOfTrnsprt-Border 3(Road) or 2(Rail)and DomestModeOfTransp. 3(road) or 2(rail) then it shows the green colour for system i.e Document is complete but if I make it 1 (sea) then it makes the red colour i.e document is incomplete. Why it is happening?

Vinod

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod

Have you tried with this?

In the same screen what you said, on the right side next to the field "set / deselect", there is one selection option "incompleteness analysis". Tick that one so that it will go the respective field for you to complete the said data. Enter the relevant data and try to save it.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

I can work out through that.

Vinod