cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MI side Customizations for MSAHH 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently working on CRM Mobile Sales For Handhelds 5.0 I have obtained the necessary customization settings on CRM backend. This is a 100% generic sync based application, I have little idea about it. Can I get customizations to be done / detailed procedure on middleware MI server, MI client? I have searched for the required documentation and SAP notes. But nowhere the settings on MI server are mentioned.

Thank You,

Rucha Atre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Since its a generic sync application, role of MI server is just a communication channel. It delivers to the device what backend gives. So there is not much to do in server. ofcource you can add more capabilities/functionalities in to the exsisting application by calling different/new bapi in the backend. Its more of configuration that customizing..

Regards

Ajith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Thanks for the reply. I suppose you have idea of MSAHH module. Its backend is CRM. The 2 function modules mentioned in configuration and component installation guide are

ME_CRM_HH_SYNCHRONIZE_API

ME_CRM_HH_SYNC_ON_DEMAND_API

Are these modules sufficient to run a basic MSAHH application? Or do I have to configure new function modules?

Thanks & Regards,

Rucha Atre

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Rucha,

Sorry I am not a MSAHH expert. With my very limited knowledge, i feel that is enough..

Regards

Ajith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rucha ,

The RFC connection between Middleware and CRM backend as to be maintained.

And Check for the entries in the table : BWAFMAPP , here is the place where we map methods to the FM in the backend.

Regards,

Anand.

Answers (0)