cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New spool request no for each invoice doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the below issue...Try to respond its urgent.

When ever i triggering manually the invoices 1 by 1 through VF03, the spool no is generated only 1 with the pages appended with multiple invoice no's.I try to check the indicator in the communication, while print preview,but i d'nt find this option there.So kinldy advice what are the config i can do to have 1 spool no for only 1 invoice..?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gumanti,

Thanks for your prompt response.

As i mentioned in my thread, I am not able to see that field "create new spool no" under the communication config,So kindly let me know how can i slove this issue.

Thanks,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Try this one: Change the output attribut in the output device setup.

1. call tcode: SPAD

2. key-in the output device name

3. On Spool Administration: Output Device (Change), choose 'Output Attributes' Tab, then under Process requests sequentially, select "Pass Copies as Separate Output Request (in SAP System)".

Regards,

Gumanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

or another way,

if you want to modify the output program for the invoice,

just set the "Print parameters, new spool request" as follows:

ITCPO-TDNEWID = 'X'.

Regards,

Gumanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

In addition to the above answer you could also check the option of closing the spool on output, but this can be checked only through program and not through parameters.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

A new spool request is created for a document that is to be printed depends on different parameters which are entered for the document of the application transactions.

The following precondition must be fulfilled for the invoice, the field 'Create new spool request' MUST be set for the document. If this field is engaged, a new spool request is always created.

Regards,

Gumanti