Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in table maintenance generator

Former Member
0 Kudos

In table maintaiance i have changes the data element of title field from AD_TITLE to AD_TITLETX . Now when i deleted and created the table mantainece again ,I am getting an error " In SDT_CUST_MASTER field LENGTH has the invalid value 01".Please advice

thanks

Manisha

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Go to <b>SE14</b> and click the Activate and Adjust Database button then u will get one pop up window for Request Adjust then click Yes, after that u go to<b> SE11</b> and save and activate the table.

Regards,

Vijay

0 Kudos

Hi Thanks . i have done that also , but after activating table when i delete old maintaianece and create a new ..still getting that error

former_member194152
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Go Table maintainance generator(either from SE11 or by SE54) screen go to change mode(F7) then click on expert mpde select all check boxes and continue it will refresh all screen,table function group used on that maintainance generator and u can get correct result after transport.

Rewards if helpful.

Regards

Gagan Choudha

0 Kudos

Hi Gagan - I am not able to find ' Expert mode ' as mentioned below . Could you help me out where i can find this option in maintainenece screen