cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carry out Sourcing - Actions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to Delete/Complete the Shopping Carts which are not required or for which the Follow on documents have already been deleted.

I would like to know the conditions under which the 'Actions' icon becomes active. Because when we tried to Add few Shopping carts to the Work Area, we didn't find the 'Action' icon.

Pls advise.

Rgds.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

You can not delete the shopping cart as such. You can only delete the line items of the shopping cart.

The Delete icon under Action column becomes inactive when there is a Follow On Document created for the Shopping cart.

Hope this makes you more clear.Clarifications are welcome.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shekar

If you want to complete the SC, then you should be assgined as purchaser under the purchasing group(PPOMA_BBP) which is been used in the SC. If you are the purcahser then all the SC will be seen under your "worklist" in sourcing cockpit, in which you will find the action complete at the right most column.

with regards

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

Thnx for the response. Pls note that the follow on documents against the SCs have already been deleted. Secondly, for some SCs no follow-on doc was created.

Pls advise.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manju,

Thnx for your response. The reqd roles were already assigned.

Now the question is if these SCs don't flow into the worklist automatically and are searched separately and then added to the WorkArea, will the Purchaser get the 'Action' button.

Pls advise.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

Active button is disbled only when:

Any of the purchaser is working on that requirement(Assigned to me) in the carry out sourcing)

You as a purchaser cant delete the SC from the carry out sourcing transaction.

when you tich action button from the COS trnasation SC goes back to the requitioner who has created the SC.

If the deletion button button for the SC is grayed whereas Follow on docs are not created then please resubmit the SC again and once the check box is active pls delete the SC line items.

Pls reward points for useful answers

Brgds/Gopesh

Message was edited by:

Gopesh Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopesh,

Thnx for the reponse. My observation is that the 'Action' item in COS appears only thru' the Worklist of the Purchaser. If the SC is added to the WorkArea, the Action item doesn't appear.

Pls advise further on the issue.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Shekhar,

Actually I'm not using that sysyem for long time.

But SC in the COS where tick mark is active and ticked by the purchase it disappeares from the COS it doesnt mean SCs are getting deleted but SCs are going into the requitioneds inbox.

Just sent you a mail.

Brgds/Gopesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

as far as I know, COS only allows you to complete items within your personel worklist.

I found that very strange, but there is an option to complete items which are not within your personel worklist:

Select your items within the find section of COS.

Add these items and push button "Assign to me"

Now you find these items within the work area

Mark them in your work area and push button Remove from Work area.

Change to tab worklist, you should find these items within your personel Worklist and you now should be able to carry out the action complete items for these shopping carts.

Sounds very strange but it works.

I have not found another opportunity to complete items within SoCo which are not within your personel worklist.

Best regards,

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thnx for your inputs.

When I went thru' your msg, it looked quite strange, but it works.

Thnx again.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shekhar,

fine, you are welcome!

....Strange system behaviour, but it works....

Best Regards

Andreas

Message was edited by:

Andreas