Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with looping table control in PAI

rajeshkumar_kaveti
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a table control which displays 10 records at a time. In PAI it is looping only these 10 records even though itab has more than 10. I need to do some validations on all the records. How to overcome this prob.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

c if u want to do validationsdo it on the internal table before passing it to the table control..

Secondly in a table control if its size on the screen is for displaying 4 records only den it will display on 4 while running even though ur table has 10 records...

So in SE41 drag and increase the size for table control...den it will display all records..

And if u dont want dis..den write the code for vertical scroll in table control..

Get back to me in case u want 2 do dat..

Hope dis helps..

Reward if it does

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

c if u want to do validationsdo it on the internal table before passing it to the table control..

Secondly in a table control if its size on the screen is for displaying 4 records only den it will display on 4 while running even though ur table has 10 records...

So in SE41 drag and increase the size for table control...den it will display all records..

And if u dont want dis..den write the code for vertical scroll in table control..

Get back to me in case u want 2 do dat..

Hope dis helps..

Reward if it does

former_member589029
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The loop at the table control in the PAI just transfers the data (that are displayed) from the table control to the internal table.

Just loop at the internal table after the loop at table control to do your validations.

Hope that helps,

Michael