cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of Credit Memo FB75 is not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For my company code there was limited correspondence types has been assigned.

No he wants to assign new variant/standard variant to the existing list.

I am able to assign this in ob78. In FB12 if i am trying to see that, it is not showing the assigned one.

Whether i have to do any changes in Variant or where to do not understanding.

Could you please help me in this, as it is very urgent.

Many thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Veena

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veena,

You can assign the form in OB96 then you can able to do the FB12.

please try and let me know it.

regards

sai krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Many Thanks,

But In OB96 i have seen for my co code some programmes already assigned.

Once again i would like to explain this, In FB12, once co code has been given, I want to see list of corresponces which have been assigned to my particular co code only. But For my client already two correspondences has been assigen. Now he wants me to assign Creditmemo (FB75). But in OB78 I had assigned co code to that correspondence type. But to maintain request it is not showing that new one. Where we have to do this adjustment not clear.

Hope this explanation will help you. Other wise could you plese let me know.

This is very urgent, from past one week I am trying .

Lots of thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Veena

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veena,

in OB78 u can able to assign the print program and varrient , But in OB96 you have to assign the print program and your Form to your company code, without assigning form to your company code you will not get your own form u can get only the standard form.

standard varrient for credit memo sp11, u cant change the print program, u can assign the Zform(as designed by u)for the standard print program of SP11 in T.Code OB96

please check, and let me know

Message was edited by:

sai krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krshna,

Many thanks,

I tried with your answer. Its correct. Apart from i had a small doubt.

For Credit memo he had his own requirement and they are asking us to do.

Whether Fuc. con will do this with the help of smart forms or we need to approach tech guys. Because some forms has been created by fuct people.

Could you please clarify this. Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Veena

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Veena,

Assignment of standard forms can do the functional consultant, but Form standard form modification as per the claint requirement can be done by the ABAP consultant, if the funcutional consultant have technical knowledge he can able to do that.

dont forgot to assign points.

regards

sai krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I have given points, still some more doubts.

I am getting following errors how to rectify .

In company code xxxx the program RFKORDP1 the default sender details are missing.

Item cleared by subsequent document for Company code 10000000 2007 for customer 222222222 - NO OUTPUT.

No output of correspondence for co code xxxx

Your help in this highly appreciable, (ASAP).

Cheers,

Veena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

Do you had any idea about WBS element(Budgeting). I need some help in this.

Thanks&Regards,

Veena

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi veena,

when u have get this error, please check OB78 and OB96.

please check the particular customer have data or not and please check the correct output printer was given or not?

your southindian, where are u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OB96 Form has been defined , but if i check in sender details there is no programme only. If i create newly menas my co code, and also if i define programme my problem will get solved?? But how to check this customer , where i have to check exatly.

Yes, I am from south.

Cheers,

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi veena,

please check the link for WBS http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/04/926eae46f311d189470000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

provide your mail id i will send u some more material relating to WBS element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

GM, In help material there are many aspects which i am not understanding. Do you had idea of CJ01, CJ02. My doubt in Project systems there are many things like structure, planning etc., As per our requirement will catch one part and will do configuration or what. Sap.help material i have seen. I had gone through that, still not getting anything.Do you had facility of Yahoo msn. If it is possible, let me know the id, I'll add. I can post seperately all these, where as i don't have time to wait, till i get responce. If u feel free please try to resolve my queries.

Many tx,

Cheers,

Veena

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

my hahoo id is sai_vkrishna@yahoo.com