cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Establishing RFC from XI System to R/3 System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing serious problem when I am creating a RFC from XI system to R/3 system with connection type as 3 ( ABAP ). Connection test is OK but fails in authorization test the error message is that username and password is incorrect but both are correct.

Please do provide solutions, which will be rewarded

Regards

Sudhakar Manoharan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

error message is that username and password is incorrect but both are correct.?

did u gave the correct ip address of the destination where the rfc is triggerring ....

if that is ok then there should be no problem pls check once again wheather u have given correct details in SM59....like

NAME OF RFC DESTINATION.

intechnical settings give correct system number and host number ........

i am sure by this time ur problem may have been solved ....hope this may help you

Regards,

Aziz khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Test ur RFC connection in sm59. Also check the client that you have specifies is right or not. And check the username and password that you have given in creating RFC is right or not.

If helpful reward with points

Regards

Sai Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I have provided exact username and password, i am using SAP* and the respective password. but still gives error by giving invalid username and password

Please reply ASAP.

regards

Sudhakar Manoharan

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did u test ur rfc connectivity in sm59 for the rfc u had created? also check if the client u had given is correct. user name and pwd will not be same across the clients until it is synchronized by the user itself

vikas_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use other user, bcoz generally SAP* user dont have the rights to execute the RFC.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether you are providing the correct user name and Password.The user that you are using for establishing the connection has the rights to do so.

Thanks

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run the T.C su53 and check for any logs. it would throw message on the profile u might be missing to execute rfc

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

try to logon remote, a connection test shows sometimes a wrong result. Put user in Kapital letters, password as it should be. Did you logon to the right system (client)? Could the user be locked?

Regards, Udo

vikas_agarwal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide the exact error here, so that we can try to resolve the issue.

Regards,

Vikas