Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to download and restore test data directory / se37

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello comunity,

ahead of me lies a system refresh. in tc se37 according to several function modules i have recorded several test-data-sets in test directory. After the system refresh they will be gone. i assume there are ddic-tables behind my personally saved test data records.

now i wonder, does anyone know a functionality (program, fm, etc.) on

1. how to download "my" test data directory entries ?

2. how to restore them into the test data directory once after the system refresh ?

for sure, somebody does. please gimme a hint. answers will be rewarded with credit points.

Thanx in advance!

Gunther

Message was edited by:

Gunther Stauch

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm...

Maybe this is useful -> table <b>EUFUNC</b>

Check the FMs from Function group <b>SEUJ</b> ,

FM <b>RS_TESTDATA_GET</b> looks promising-reading.. and so also <b>RS_RFC_TESTDATA_GROUP_TRANSFER</b>

Maybe you can write a small program which downloads all the contents of the table and later updates it using one of the above FMs

Also check with the BASIS team about the options -> There are many options available like maintaining the previous settings... (I know that passwords may not be refreshed similarly this option may also be available..)

REgards,

Arun