Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor not intended for purchasing organization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Syatem details : SRM 5.0 and ECC 6.0,

When replicating the vendors from ECC to SRM using the transaction BBPGETVD passing the following details Purcase org , Vendor no and Vendor group org id .. Replication is successful...

When trying to create the shopping cart , I am getting the following error :

'Vendor not intended for purchasing organization'.

Please help me in finding the issue.. Points will be rewarded....

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I encountered a similar error earlier. Check out this thread.

My last response in this thread is the solution to the problem I faced.

Thanks

Sami.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

You have to maintain P.Org data for the vendor in "Manage Business Partners".

In the change mode, maintain <b>P.Org in Vendor Data</b> Tab. Also you have to link the vendor with the backend (R/3) vendor.

Hope this resolves your issue. Clarifications are welcome.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to link the vendor with the backend (R/3) vendor.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

In the "Vendor Data" tab of the Manage Business Partners there is Vendor Purchasing Data where you maintain P.Org, P.O Currency etc and Link to Back end system where you maintain the back end logical system and the corresponding back end Vendor who is responsible.

Hope this makes you more clear. Clarifications are welcome.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The vendor you are using is not extended for the purchasing organization which is responsible for that line item of the SC. Thats why you are getting this error message.

Please check if the vendor which you are using in the shopping cart is created for the purchasing organization (Purchasing org under which the purchasing group present in the SC line item is created). The purchasing organization can be found from PPOSA_BBP. Here you can also find which backend Purchasing organization it corresponds to in the 'function' tab.

Extend the vendor for that purchasing organization in R/3 and update it again in SRM using BBPUPDVD.

Only then you will be able to create the SC with the vendor for that purchasing org.

Regards,

Srivatsan

PS: Please reward points for helpful answers