cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the exchange rate during billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have requirement to change the exchange rate (VBRK-KURRF) during billing creation. How to achieve that? Thank You.

Regards,

Gumanti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gumanti

Since you wanted to changed the <i>Header Exchange Rate</i> in billing which is not possible in normal scenario, you can try with User Exit <b>EXIT_SAPLV60B_001</b>.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gumanti,

Please go to the copy control from sales document to billing document (item level) and define relevant <b>Pricing Exchange Rate Type.</b>

This will allow you to re-determine exchange rates at the billing document level (provided you update all the exchange rates in SAP as frequently as required).

<b>REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL</b>

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What I mean is to change the exchange rate(VBRK-KURRF) field during billing creation manually. Where the field is ready for input so I can key-in the rate like in the sales order.

Any input are welcome. Thanks.

Hi Sai,

I had tried the configuration before, it doesn't work for me since we are using manual exchange rate during billing instead of getting the rate from SAP exchange rate table.

Hi Lakshmipathi,

EXIT_SAPLV60B_001 is used to change the header information of the accounting document during transfer data SD to FI, it's not in the billing (VBRK-KURRF). It's not the answer. Thanks for your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if thts the case thn u shud try by having a requirement for copy control which can exclude teh field from being copied but i am not sure if it will make the changeable. for this u can explre teh screen variants option in shd0.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

The field is still not changeable.

Hi All, any input pls.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gumanti,

Have you got any solution for this. I am facing the same scenario.

Regards

Roshan