cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Excise Duty ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I m new to CIN , i m treying to create configure depot sales, I am using Chart of Acc CAIN, Pric Proc JINDEP, TAXINN, but while creating excise invoice for depot using trans code J1IJ, ecise duty is not showing. Is it due to some problem in the condition type or GL account ????????? PLease note that excise duty is flowing from S.o. to Bill. I have maintained both excise duty indicator for plant, customer and material through J1id.

thw plant is marked as sepot also.

Regrds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear BB,

If your billing is showing the respective Excise duty and not the Excise Invoice check following settings.

So first of all checkout your all condition type that present in sls order pricing procedure are there in TAX procedure you r using.

In addition go and check the following things.

LG- Tax on Goods Movement-India-Basic Settings-determination of Excise duty-maintain Excise defaults.(tax procedure & respective condition type)

LG- Tax on Goods Movement-India-Basic Settings-determination of Excise duty-condition based Excise determination-classify condition type.

Apart from it maintain their condition record with respect to Tax code.(as u have maintain in J1id, you can take zero value while maintaining condition record )

hope you have made the rest of the settings.(this settings will at least possibly lead u to the real reason -if it is not solved by it. )

karnesh