cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer order for Outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

<i>I am facing an issue in Picking for the delivery process. The following is the issue details, Please help me on this</i>

<i>During the Transfer order creation for the outbound delivery, for a material in different line items. System is picking the material from different bins although stock is available in the first bin.

As per the FIF strategy Picking should be completed in the 1st Bin and then it should go to second bin.</i>

<i>Example :1.Out bound delivery contain the same material at different line items (11 line items)

2.The Stock is available in the different 10 bins.

3.Since the stock (19 EA) is available in the Bin number 100 , it is picking one number for the 1st line item . For the 2nd line ltem its picking 1EA from the next bin.

So, Picking should be completed in the first bin, Then it should go to the next bin. Please suggest me how to rectify this.</i>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanapal,

It is possible to set FIFO in WM.

You can set FIFO for a definite / certain storage type:

SPRO > Logistics Execution > Warehouse Management > Master Data > Define Storage Type (put 'F' in picking strategy box)

And you can set / define picking strategy 'stringent FIFO' in OMM8.

Please check this maybe it helps you to solve your problem:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/c6/f845944afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

BR

Csaba

Answers (0)