cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determining the Putaway Storage Location Automatically in Inbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am unable to find out the settings by which the storage location comes automaticaly during the creation of the Inbound delivery ,while in the item category of delievery i have ticked the "determine storage location" and aslo in the path

<b>shiping->shipping point and good recieving point determination ->assign goods recieving points for the inbound deleveries .</b>

I have assigned the shipping point as the good recieving point for a plant and the storage combination ,but then also the storage location is not appearing automaticaly during the creation of the inbound delivery.

I want this setting on the material level i.e particular material shud be putaway in particular storage location during the creation of the inbound delivery as it happens during picking in the outbound delivery

e.g in the case of the outbound delivery it happend by defining the storage condition and entering the same in the material master of that particular material for which you want to get it picked up during the creation of the outbound delivery

Can anybody help me out for solving this issue

and also one more thing i want to clarify

by which setting the delivery type get assinged to the inbound delivery/outbound delivery ,mean to say how the system determine the which delivery type is to be used during the creation of the inbound/outbound delivery ,as i cud't find any setting for this ,kindly shed some light upon this also.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I'm just guessing:

On MRP 2 view there's a field 'Storage loc. for EP' and another one 'Stock det grp'.

SPRO > Material Management > Inventory Management > Stock Determination

(define strategy for sd + assign...)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/52/884696aaae11d1b55c0000e82de955/frameset.htm

Maybe you can set this here...sorry I don1t know I'm just guessing...

BR

Csaba