cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete all data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on BI 7.0. My source system has changed. Now i want to delete all master data and transaction data from all cubes of various module. Also to delete from PSA of all corresponding Data source. Is there any transaction or way to avoid deleting maually?

Thanks

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did manual deleting using function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think ABAP can help you or if it is complete BW data base thenI will prapose to contatct basis they can drop the data for you.

Hope this will help you.

Suneel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suneel,

BASIS guy do not know how to delete all data ... do u have any idea how to do that??

Thanks

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prashant,

There is no standard way to delete all data , you may wish to look at those threads and follow AHP's custom code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doesnt delete all data..for eg for material it says all dat cud nt be deleted. iwent to se37 and used above function and executed with given parameters...am i goin the right way

sbastien_francal2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Remember that you cannot delete a master data record if it is still loaded somewhere else (either in an InfoProvider or another Master Data).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once you hit the delete button and it do not delete it check the tcode SLG1 for the log ,it will show you the places where the master data s referenced and hence its not able to delete it,you gotta delete the data from those places.

Ideally could be attributes,transaction data and in query hard coded.

Hope it Helps

Chetan

@CP..

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no delivered program/technique to delete all data.

Look for <b>AHP</b>'s reply in