cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with keep_context. Possible solution lifetime_page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all!!

I have a problem with the keep_context attribut of one of my bsp's taht makes that the data of a tableview go duplicated in different acces.

Can i use the attribute lifetime_page to control taht every time the user exit the page all the data is erased form the memory. Anybody has an example how to use it?

Thanks i advance and sorry for my poor english

Miquel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

where do you fill the data to the table? in server roundtrip does it get filled again and again? what made you think that keep_context is the problem

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Durairaj!!!

Exactly, I had two problems, the first with the keep_context, i take to 0 in the site i want to refresh and it's ok! ... but then one function returned me double data in second execution.. sorry!!! and thanks for your comments!!!!! you show me how to solve my problem!!..

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all thanks for your answer.

The problem is the keep_context, perhaps with my pooro english my explanation in the first post is wrong.

When the user uses the buttons that i have created in the bsp, i force the system to make a keep_context = 0 and the all goes good. But if the user uses one button of another frame that is not controlled for my bsp and with this go back and executes again, then the data goes duplicated... is not a duplication for my internall table.

If the user with IE makes a new window the irl is passed in the new window and the data is duplicated.

I force the apllication to do a keep_context = 0 and the a free and clear of my internall tables everytime is making the selection.

I don't know what i can do.

Thanks again

Miquel