SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store to Store Stock transfer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

where can we find the settings for store to store stock transfer.

For e.g

want to check whether two particular stores are grouped together for store to store stock transfer or not ?

We have got Z program for store to store transfer.And it is customized such that stores within the same state can do the stock transfer.

And when we are trying to do we are getting following error:

"Transfer only possible for store within state"

Wanted to know where these setiings are done in config.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope this link answers your question which has got one-step and two-step procedures.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_01/helpdata/en/a5/6338ca43a211d189410000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards

Anand V V

0 Kudos

I am already aware of the procedure.

what i actually need to know is how can i configure the settings for this.

e.g.

I want to configure settings such that system should not allow to perform inter state stock transfer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use the path:go to IMG

Logistics general-SAP Retail Store-Goods movements-grouping of businness transactions for stock transfers.

Here u can define ur basic settings ,ur business transactions and then u can assign ur schema to stores.

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks,

Adarsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use the path:go to IMG

Logistics general-SAP Retail Store-Goods movements-grouping of businness transactions for stock transfers.

Here u can define ur basic settings ,ur business transactions and then u can assign ur schema to stores.

Movement type-301

Hope this is helpful.

Thanks,

Adarsh